Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sister Chelsea Sybrowsky


"I hope they call me on a mission when I have grown a foot or two!" This weekend we went as a family to Provo Utah for a mission farewell. Seth and I both served our missions in the Canada Toronto West Mission. While serving I became really good friends with the mission Presidents daughter. Chelsea. She was only 15 at the time , but she was able to go on exchanges with me and we had some wonderful spiritual experiences. During which time both our testimonies of the Lord and His work increased and became stronger. We have always kept in touch so we were so excited when she called to tell us that she was going on a full time mission herself. She was called to serve in the Mendosa, Argentina Mission. It was wonderful to be there to support her. I hope and pray that all of our children will have and take the opportunity to serve a full time mission. There is such growth that comes from "forgetting yourself and going to work"

No comments:

Post a Comment