Thursday, August 12, 2010

"When I am a mom I will never..."



Before I was a mom I always said, "When I am a mom I will never buy those funny, huge velcro, light up character shoes." All you moms out there know the ones I am talking about. Well thank you Walmart. Hannah saw a pair of princess shoes that were must haves. I really tried to talk her out of it. Clearly from the pictures no such luck. Hannah wears them with everything. Even a swimsuit. She looks like Richard Simmons with her crazy morning hair, swim suit and those rockin shoes:) I sure love her


4 comments:

  1. love it!

    We also had this dilemma lately, i typically only let my young kids buy 'character-clothes' for pyjamas...but sela found the shoes - last weekend, as we were getting ready to go have a campfire up the canyon, she couldn't believe i told her to put on the light-up princess shoes! she said, "but they might get dirty!" and when i happily told her that was OK, she was on cloud nine! wink. wink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to resist Jonathan's, too! He even had a galactic meltdown in the store while I bought a different pair. Then we got home, and realized that the pair I bought wouldn't fit his feet, even though they were the right size. So we went back... and just bought the dumb Lightning McQueen ones. Oh well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I cant stand those shoes but it is a happy day when they get dirty and she can't wear them:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iris' have a little more pink. Dad was the one that actually gave in this time. He gives in a lot easier than mom. But they have the princesses and lights just like that. What next?

    ReplyDelete