Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter Morning

Hannah was so cute as she stood at the top of the stairs trying to figure out what the Easter Bunny brought her. She then made me put the camera away until she got downstairs. Luckily I was allowed to get it back out as she hunted for candy filled eggs.


Hannah asked the Easter Bunny for all Princess Tiana (The Princess and the Frog" stuff. So I should tell a little story about Hannah and Princess Tiana.
Right when "The Princess and the Frog" came out in Theaters Hannah and I went to the Disney store. She asked for a new doll so I brought down Princess Tiana. I asked Hannah if she wanted her. I said, "Hannah, she is really pretty." Hannah looked closely at her. news flash--she is a black doll. No biggie! but for a little 2year old very different looking than all of the other princesses. Hannah then said, "mom, she has a really pretty dress, but she is not pretty!" Needless to say we did not buy the doll. Later in the week I took Hannah to the theater to see the movie and she now loves Princess Tiana. It is all about education:)

No comments:

Post a Comment