Thursday, April 15, 2010

"Let's Go Fly A Kite"


"Let's Go Fly A Kite And Send It Soaring"
Today after Seth got home for work we took Hannah and Gabbie to the park to fly a kite for the first time. I learned something new about Seth. He told me that he had never actually flown a kite. He said that he was doubtful that I would be able to get the kite to fly. When I asked him to hold the kite up and pull it back before letting it go he was clueless. It was so funny. I was able to coach him through the process and Ta Da! The kite was in the air. Hannah had so so much fun she was able to keep the kite up for a really long time. She is a quick learner and she also took the time to show her daddy how to fly the kite as well. It was sweet watching her be the teacher.
This is
The face of pure JOY!
The kite. Princess Ariel and Belle
Look how high daddy
This is Hannah teaching Daddy how to fly a Princess kite:)

I sure love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment