Thursday, September 16, 2010

Gab is 6 months

So i seriously cannot believe how fast Gabbie has grown. She is six months old today! What??? I know. She is such a joy to have in our family! Always smiling and happy to be around you. She is already in the momma stage where no one else can give her a bottle or it is just a battle and she just likes to snuggle into me. I am certainly not complaining! Just makes this momma feel loved! Her favorite person right now is absolutely Hannah! She giggles and giggles whenever Hannah is around. She especially loves when Hannah pretends to fall on the ground and be hurt. Silly girls. She is getting he two front bottom teeth. I can see little bumps so it is just a matter of days I think. She id finally rolling over regularly and is doing a great job so sitting on her own. Just all around a great girl!! We love, love, love her!!!
So I'm not usually big on the huge flower head bands. She does look cute, but not long after the flower one is on Gab can see it out of the corner of her eye and she pulls it down and starts munching:)

No comments:

Post a Comment