Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Catch My Smile

Tonight at Family Home Evening our lesson was about being happy. Hannah loved it. She loved learning a new Primary song, Smiles. "If you chance to meet a frown do not let it stay, quickly turn it upside down and smile that frown away." She was so excited to learn that when she smiles it helps us to be like Jesus and helps others feel his love. After we had finished our lesson Hannah looked at her Daddy and said, "Dad, get ready to catch my smile:)" She had the biggest smile and it really was so contagious. She continued smiling until she went to sleep.

3 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie :) See, I caught her smile through the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little girl! I hope you don't mind that I added you to my blog list.
    P.S. Nissa was so excited when I told her she gets to play with Hannah. She can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey email me at ahagfeldt@gmail.com so I can add you to view my family blog!

    ReplyDelete