Monday, March 22, 2010

Dr. Z



We went to have my staples removed today! Yippy!! I always feel so much better once they are out. We love our OB/GYN, Doctor Zarlengo. We just call him "Z" he is amazing. I have a picture of Hannah with Z so I thought it only fitting to get one with baby Gabbie.
I should mention that Z is pee your pants funny. He makes pregnancy and the c-section really easy and enjoyable. He is really calm and always has something witty to say! Some friends recommended him to us and now we are hooked. if we feel that we are going to have another baby he will be or Doctor we just love him! Thanks Z!

1 comment:

  1. Your OB/GYN sounds a lot like mine. He makes being pregnant great. So funny and makes you so comfortable. It's nice to have someone caring for you that actually cares.

    ReplyDelete