Monday, March 1, 2010

Funny!

So I love this stage Hannah is going through right now! I love all the super funny things she says and does. The way they put things together in their minds is amazing to say the least. In an earlier post I talked about how Hannah has to pick out her toe lint every night. So yesterday she came to me and said something was in her ear. I automatically asked her what she put in her ear typical mom. She said, "Nuffing!" So I got a Q-Tip and cleaned her ear. She said, "sumfing is in there I maybe need a baff (bath) it will help. So she had a bath and it seemed all better. Later that night we were at Grammie and Pappy's having dinner and Hannah comes up to me with an outstretched finger and says, "Mom, I got the ear toe lint out!" We all laughed so so hard! The things she thinks of are so cool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment