Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sleepy Head

I am convinced that Seth can sleep through almost anything after a long sleepless night at the hospital. We had determined that we had learned our lesson after the first sleepless night with Hannah that when we had another we would end them to the nursery for the night so we could be alert and rested the next day. Well it didn't quite work out that way because I just wanted to keep Gabbie by my side the entire time. She already has my heart. So we were all pretty exhausted by 3:00 am so Seth finally said, "Lexy, we are so tires and all the nurses in the nursery are fresh and rested. Don't you think that they can take care of her better than we could seeing how tired we are." It was also a relief that Seth business partner Eric's momma Ginger was our nurse so she kept a special look out for our new little one. I am so grateful for her! So I was able to get a few hours of sleep. Seth on the other had got a lot more! He slept from around 3:30am to 10:30am. When he woke up i asked him if he heard what Doc Z had said when he came in and if he woke up when the nurses took out my catheter and his mom came and two more doctors checking in. Um yeah he slept through it all! :) Sweet boy!
Sleeping babies are so sweet!
Gabbie and Daddy sleeping away!
Really? Look how comfie cozy he looks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment