Friday, February 12, 2010

Disney Movies

Hannah loves Disney movies. Truly who doesn't! I thought I would write a quick log of which movies she likes and when. Especially because when I say she likes a movie that is a bit of an understatement. She is obsessed and has to watch it every chance she gets and she doesn't switch back and forth she sticks with only one.

The Little Mermaid -- July 2009-October 2009

One Hundred and One Dalmatians -- November 2009 only lasted about 1 1/2 weeks

Robin Hood -- November 2009

Cinderella -- December 2009- first part of January 2010

Lady and the Tramp (she calls it Tramp and the Lady :) -- end of January 2010

Sleeping Beauty (she calls this sleeping booty) -- February 2010

She knows all the songs and some of the key phrases in the movies. Seth and I do as well because I am not kidding about watching it all the time :)
Gotta Love Disney

3 comments:

  1. My boys are the same way - I swear we watch either Cars or Robin Hood 5 times a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonathan's the same way! And he usually has the favorite movie of the time, but luckily we're switching around lately. And I think it's funny that the log started around the time you got pregnant :) I swear, Jonathan asked to watch Wall-E about a trillion times while I was in my super sick stage, and I just let him. And he'd watch Wall-E in my room while I was sick on the bed, and when he was hungry he's bring me the box of Life cereal that I kept in there, and that's how we survived.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disney movies are the best. Iris loves them all. Of course I do too so we watch a lot of Disney.

    ReplyDelete