Monday, February 1, 2010

Hannah's Hearts

This evening Hannah was having a bit of a melt down because she was missing her daddy. First she stood at the front door and called and called, "daddy". Then when I told her to come downstairs she had another melt down and told me "my two hearts are so unhappy!" So I said, "your two hearts?" then she said, "yes, my purple and pink heart are so sad with out my daddy, I need him to come home!" I asked her what color my heart was and she said, "yours is green and my daddy's is blue." So for all didn't know we have different color hearts and my sweet Hannah has TWO :)

5 comments:

  1. Daddy should leave a blue heart to leave at home with Hannah, and he can take her hearts with him to work :) :) Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is the sweetest lil thang! I wish you lived closer so her and Logan could play. They would be so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... that is so adorable!! My heart is definitely purple, I'm sure. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo cute. She is such a little character!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is SO cute! I wonder where she picked that up? She sounds like the funniest little kid ;)

    ReplyDelete