Monday, February 8, 2010

Hannah and Daddy Time

Seth took Hannah to the Denver Aquarium. They had so much fun. Hannah would run from one exhibit to another shouting "Daddy, Daddy please come look!" Hannah said her favorite thing was the pink fish and the otters. It is amazing how many different fish/sharks they have. I love my cute family so much!
Seth had some fun too! What a silly boy.


Hannah found this little tunnel that she ran through over and over again for about 30 minutes. She did really good when another kid would come along she made sure to wait her turn and let the others play. Then she would run over and say, " I'm a good girl I waited my turn" We were proud of her because sharing is so hard at this age.


I think they are the cutest!



Peek-a-Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment