Monday, February 22, 2010

" The Face!"

So this will probably be a post that is updated frequently because it seems like "The Face" is continuing to evolve and change, but the message she is trying to get across is always the same. I'm sure just by witnessing "The Face" you will know what I mean. These pictures are only a few of the times that "The Face" has graced our home, but it sure feels like "The Face" is directed at me quite often. Sassy little one!

February 2010


January 2010

December 2009
November 2009

October 2009


5 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, too awesome! I especially love the ones under November 2009. A little crazy looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These faces are awesome! She is SO expressive ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. She's sassy just like her mama!!! I can't wait to see what your next babers looks like:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgosh, those pictures are classic! so funny!

    what a character she is!

    ReplyDelete